Something a little more abstract perhaps? Designed by lead TrailMaps designer Aaron using an image of possibly the best piece of trail in MTB history - somewhere deep within the forest half way down a mountain in Les Arcs.
- Exquisitely printed on 380GSM Matte art paper.
- Dimensions: 300mm x 400mm
- Printed to the highest quality using powder coating techniques on 300gsm gloss art paper
- Available professionally framed - back-taped, mounted and wrapped in a dust free environment
- Unframed prints are carefully wrapped in acid-free tissue paper (100% recyclable)
- We donate a proportion of our profits to volunteer trail building organisations
Usually dispatched within 1-3 working days.
Worldwide shipping available.